You will be required to create a unique username and password upon registration. Your username will be used in place of your real name on the Site and your account will represent you on the Site. (We do not recommend using your real name as your username.) You will not permit another individual to access your account or otherwise place your account in jeopardy. You must create a strong password (an example of a strong password can consist of a mixture of letters and numbers) and keep it top secret. You are solely responsible for protecting your account information, and as such, all behavior that happens through your account is your responsibility. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you are required to inform Cyska Siberians immediately and update your account information accordingly.
At Cyska Siberians we respect your privacy and only ask for personal information with what we feel are reasonable intentions. We will not sell your information to a third party, and any personal information we collect from you during the account registration or confirmation process will not be displayed on the Site in association with your username without your permission. However, please note that as part of the social networking site experience, certain account activities and user input may be displayed in association with your username. For example, when you make a post in the forum, that post and the time and date it was posted may be logged on your account profile. We may collect your public IP address when you log in for site security and tracking purposes, but we do not display that information publicly.
Also, please note that Cyska Siberians administrators, staff, or any person representing Cyska Siberians will never ask for your password. Do not give your password to anyone.
Why We Ask for Your Birth Date and Gender
We may use the information you provide regarding birth date and gender to conduct general market research. This information will not be displayed on the Site in association with your username/account without your permission.
Site Content and License
All content included on Cyska Siberians, including logos, graphics, text, icons, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, data compilations, and software (collectively called "Content"), is the sole property of Cyska Siberians. The Content and any selection, coordination, and arrangement thereof are the exclusive property of Cyska Siberians, and are protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. The Content is for non-commercial use only. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents. Cyska Siberians has the right to edit, modify, change, delete, or discontinue any feature, function, description, process, art, image, and/or format of the Site or restrict access to all or parts of CyskaSiberians.com at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice.
Cyska Siberians reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account if the user does not abide by the following rules.
- You may not solicit, use, or disclose any user passwords, or personal or private information that might identify another user.
- You may not "spam" or "troll" the forums or post advertisements for things un-related specifically to the Site.
- You may not use any "cheat" or "hack" programs that extract information or data from Cyska Siberians.
- You may not post information or links on how to cheat, hack, or extract information or data from Cyska Siberians.
- You may not attempt to use Cyska Siberians in a fraudulent manner, including but not limited to cheat codes, algorithms, multiple identify tactics, exploits or similar measures to gain, or attempt to gain, unearned CyDollars, items, cats, or access to genes or information or images that have not officially been announced or made public properly by Cyska Siberians.
- You may not upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or code designed to corrupt, interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality, software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers, or other equipment.
- You may not act inappropriately or encourage inappropriate behavior on the Site. What is deemed inappropriate behavior is of Cyska Siberians' sole discretion.
- You may not upload, submit, post, or supply any content (photographs, images, pictures, logos, graphics, text, icons, video clips, and audio clips) that you did not solely create. You must own the copyright to all content that you contribute to the Site.
- Swearing, bullying, and obscenity is not allowed anywhere on the site.
- You may not have more than one account without obtaining permission, prior to creating it, from an admin. Any additional accounts that you create without permission are at risk of suspension for any length of time or indefinitely.
- You may not post personal information such as physical address, email address, or phone number on the Site if you are under 18 years of age.
We may allow you to purchase virtual currency (in the form of CyDollars) on the Site. CyDollars can be used within the Site to buy virtual cats, goods, certificates, and services. All purchases are non-refundable. When you purchase virtual currency, you are only purchasing in-game assets. Virtual currency can not be traded in for real money, nor can it be resold. The existence of a particular offer of virtual currency, cats, goods, certificates, or services is not a commitment by Cyska Siberians to continue to make such currency or cats, goods, certificates, or services available in the future. You agree that Cyska Siberians can choose to charge fees for virtual currency or distribute it for no charge, and that we may, at any time, halt, suspend, discontinue, or reverse any currency exchange or transactions (whether proposed, pending, or past) in cases of actual or suspected fraud, violations of other laws or regulations, or any other behaviors that may result in disruptions or interference with the Site.
No Refunds for Discontinued Use
You may delete your account or choose to stop visiting Cyska Siberians at any time. Upon account deletion, you agree that you are surrendering all of your account's assets, which include, but are not limited to, cats, items, and virtual currency. If you discontinue using the Site, you acknowledge that your cat may perish or its ownership may be transferred to another user with or without notice after a period of time. Under certain conditions, you may or may not be able to buy your cat back should you choose to start using the site again. Cyska Siberians is not responsible for your continued access to the Site. What we deem as negligence of cats is our sole discretion. You will not be refunded any money for unused virtual currency or property.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CYSKA SIBERIANS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CYSKA SIBERIANS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. CYSKA SIBERIANS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, THAT BUGS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITIES ARISING FROM ANY ERROR RESULTING FROM INCORRECT USER INFORMATION BEING ENTERED OR FROM ANY CAUSE BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL (SUCH AS CONNECTIVITY FAILURES).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OR ANY OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, OR PARTNERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF PRODUCTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR CREDIT, LOSS OF REPUTATION ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
If there are any questions or concerns, please email us.